We are the Wilding Family. We have 2 BEAUTIFUL daughters, BraeLynn who will be 3 in April, and Lily who turned 1 in December. Josh graduated college in Exercise Science in December and I graduate in July. After my graduation, I am going to get my personal trainer certification. We are waiting to get into PA school, and are enjoying our time together with our family.
Getting out of the bath is no fun, it's too cold!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww... how cute! I'm so glad you found some time to update your blog, I can't believe how quickly she is changing! She's a doll, but then again, we all knew she would be! ;) We love you guys!
4 comments:
Awww... how cute! I'm so glad you found some time to update your blog, I can't believe how quickly she is changing! She's a doll, but then again, we all knew she would be! ;) We love you guys!
She is so darn Cute!...It is fun to see your little family. We miss you all. Check out our family blog at www.themunnfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Congratulations on your little one Becci. She is absolutely beautiful.
Hey I found your blog and wanted to say congrats on your baby girl, she's so cute and I love her name!
Post a Comment