CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008


Our little family on a hike after we packed up all our camping stuff. BraeLynn was asleep, camping wore her out. We had a lot of fun though and can't wait till we get to go camping again in a couple weeks for Josh's family reunion.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey, I got your message and checked out your blog. You are right, Braelynn is getting so big and she's so dang cute. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun this summer. good luck at school if I don't see you before then.

Anonymous said...

Awwww... what a cute family! We love you guys!!!

stacey said...

Cute! Glad you had fun - you guys have been so busy this summer! Does Josh know Aaron Burk? He's a friend of Jeff's and works at Melaleuca also, as some sort of manager-person. Can't remember his title...

Glad you are doing well.