CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!!

So we just got the internet today so I am trying to catch up on my posts. After looking at this post make sure to scroll down and check out the other post I just did about her birthday! Easter was a really good day. It was our first day in our new ward and we had a really good time, the people were very friendly and welcoming, we're excited about it and think it will be a lot of fun. We then went to Josh's parents house for dinner. Josh got me a new spring dress and an easter basket of candy, I got him cologne and an easter basket with candy, and BraeLynn got a new outfit and an easter book, we didn't get her candy cause we decided between Josh and I we were going to have way more than enough candy! We are in our new place now and love it, I'll try to post some pictures of it later. Hope everyone had a wonderful easter!!!







1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow I can't believe it has been a year already. Happy Birthday to BraeLynn. Where did you move?