We are the Wilding Family. We have 2 BEAUTIFUL daughters, BraeLynn who will be 3 in April, and Lily who turned 1 in December. Josh graduated college in Exercise Science in December and I graduate in July. After my graduation, I am going to get my personal trainer certification. We are waiting to get into PA school, and are enjoying our time together with our family.
Hey I am going to make my blog private, so if you want to still beable to see it, I need your email address. I'll make it private in about a week, so hurry and get me those emails!
Yes we do need to talk with you about the Fall. We'd love for you to watch her, you are so good with kids. When can you get together? How are you feeling?
5 comments:
I def want to see it still! My e-mail is wan_tawn07@hotmail.com
pick me!! (you know my email...)
jess_woo83@hotmail.com thanks!
Pleae include me!
Yes we do need to talk with you about the Fall. We'd love for you to watch her, you are so good with kids. When can you get together? How are you feeling?
Post a Comment