Anyways, here are pictures of the snow and the sledding that we did. Yes I did go sledding, but don't worry, it wasn't a very steep hill at all, so there really wasn't a risk of crashing.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow!
I am guessing that winter is here, which I am excited about for now, but I know that come mid January I will be sick of it and be ready for spring. Althouh I do like it better when it comes after Thanksgiving cause I get all anxious for Christmas when there's snow. It's ok, only a few more days and Thanksgiving will be over and then we can decorate for Christmas and turn on Christmas music. Even though I am very anxious for the Christmas season, I am also excited for Thanksgiving and don't want to forget about that. I am very thankful for my family and their love. I am very thankful for the country that we live in and the freedoms that we have. I am grateful for the gospel that I have in my life and the knowledge and peace it brings to me. I can't even begin to imagine my life without it and don't want to either.
Anyways, here are pictures of the snow and the sledding that we did. Yes I did go sledding, but don't worry, it wasn't a very steep hill at all, so there really wasn't a risk of crashing.

Anyways, here are pictures of the snow and the sledding that we did. Yes I did go sledding, but don't worry, it wasn't a very steep hill at all, so there really wasn't a risk of crashing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
BECCI!!! Love the pics of sledding- wow, snow already, can you believe it? Where did the year go? AND I see you are 34 weeks- wow - hang in there with these last few weeks. Wowser, whats' it like being a mom with a toddler AND pregnant! I can't imagine! Good for you for going sledding- you might be pregnant but you can still have a good time! I love it! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving and very Merry Christmas! and that BraeLynn is sure looking like a grown-up little girl. Love you girlie!
How fun!
Bring BraeLynn's snow gear. Grandma wants a turn playing in the snow with her!
Post a Comment