Santa came to my mom's house to drop off Christmas jammies tuesday before Christmas. Lily slept comfortably in his arms.
BraeLynn did NOT want to be near him. He came into my mom's house really loud shouting HO HO HO and I think that really scared her. She did love the jammies though and the next day she said Santa and then said ho ho, so I think after he left she decided he was ok.
Lily is very much a cuddler and her favorite spot is on your chest.
Before Santa came on Tuesday my mom read a book called I believe in Santa Clause to all the kids.
On Christmas eve we went to Marie and Josh's (Josh's step sister) for a Bethlehem dinner and the kids did a nativity scene. BraeLynn was a sheep.
Christmas morning. I love love love this picture of Lily with her eyes wide open.
BraeLynn and lily in matching Christmas Jammies. Christmas morning, just getting ready to go to Grandma's house.
BraeLynn loves her Elmo
my daddy, he wore his gift before he opened it and asked if anyone could guess what it was.
WEll for those who are still reading this, we had a wonderful Christmas, and hope everyone else did too. I hope we were all able to remember the true meaning of Christmas and not get too caught up in gifts and food, although that's a lot of fun too. A tradition my little family started last year was to read Luke 2 before opening presents or anything else Christmas morning, and that really seems to help us remember why we really celebrate Christmas. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and I know that He lives and that He knows me and each one of us individually. He is my Savior and my Redeemer. I hope we can all remember Him in the up coming New year!

4 comments:
Very cute pics! I had so much fun last week! I hope we can do that kind of stuff more often! Maybe if we both move to Pocatello we will be able to spend lots of time together! Oh I love love love that pic of lily too!
very cute bec. i hope you guys made it home safely and that you can figure out your migrane situation. i had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone. i love you guys tons.
What a perfect Christmas. I Love you guys. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Love,
Mom
BECKY!!
Not sure if you remember me, but we were both friends with Kimberly Romero.
How are you??
Rachel Rutt(Findlay)
Post a Comment