CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Hogle Zoo



Here we are at Hogle Zoo. It was a very hot day. BraeLynn was kinda crabby, but she ended up just falling asleep. It was cool to see all the different animals though. We saw this white alligator. That was neat, there's only 10 in the whole world. IT said that it wasn't an albino alligator though because it's eyes were blue, it was just some sort of a mutation. It was cool looking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! You've been updating your blog a lot lately ( :) ) did you guys get a computer at home?

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention... it's funny because Paul and I have picture VERY similar to your little family one of you at the zoo, and it was taken at the zoo, too! Bailey was even being grouchy, just like BraeLynn!

Coon Family said...

Becci! You look really good! Being a mother suits you. You look like all your pregnancy weight it gone (which is amazing). I am very jealous. She is a cutie, hope all is well!