We are the Wilding Family. We have 2 BEAUTIFUL daughters, BraeLynn who will be 3 in April, and Lily who turned 1 in December. Josh graduated college in Exercise Science in December and I graduate in July. After my graduation, I am going to get my personal trainer certification. We are waiting to get into PA school, and are enjoying our time together with our family.
BraeLynn is eating rice now!!! She turned 4 months old on Monday (August 11) so now she gets to eat rice. The high chair looks huge with her in it, but she'll grow into it. She did really good eating with a spoon, she ate all of her rice.
So cute! I can't believe she's eating solids already. Looks like your little family has had a great summer. We are living pretty far away now (in Michigan!) but Jeff's parents should stick around in Soda Springs, so we'll come back to visit at some point. :) Miss you.
5 comments:
Cuuuute blog! :)
BraeLynn is such a pretty, bright eyed little girl! I loved catching up on what you guys have been up to. You guys look so happy. And cute blog!
ps-I see you guys are still in Idaho, we will be back there at the beginning of October. It would be great to see you guys!
So cute! I can't believe she's eating solids already. Looks like your little family has had a great summer. We are living pretty far away now (in Michigan!) but Jeff's parents should stick around in Soda Springs, so we'll come back to visit at some point. :) Miss you.
Cute Blog, guys. I love you.
Post a Comment