We are the Wilding Family. We have 2 BEAUTIFUL daughters, BraeLynn who will be 3 in April, and Lily who turned 1 in December. Josh graduated college in Exercise Science in December and I graduate in July. After my graduation, I am going to get my personal trainer certification. We are waiting to get into PA school, and are enjoying our time together with our family.
she is getting so big and so cute. i love that she is happy. i am glad that her hospitalstuff went well. chris said she is getting very beautiful. all you girls have such cute girls. i'll have one one day too i hope. =)
4 comments:
That is such a cute little girl. I love her.
she is getting so big and so cute. i love that she is happy. i am glad that her hospitalstuff went well. chris said she is getting very beautiful. all you girls have such cute girls. i'll have one one day too i hope. =)
Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful! :) I'm so glad she got your smile, Bec, it's so gorgeous!
Ditto to everything else that everyone said! She's georgemous!
Post a Comment