CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

BraeLynn in the hospital!!




BraeLynn had eye surgery on tuesday. It wasn't anything too serious, her tear duct didn't develop all the way so they had to go in and expand it. Her eye looks soooo much better now. Before the surgery she was waking up in the morning with her right eye glued shut with goobers. She was still all smiles though. They had to put her to sleep, and when she woke up she was not happy. I heard in the recovery room screaming, so I went in there and they had her on a gas mask and she was just a screaming. I picked her up and gave her a bottle and she was just fine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize they had hospital gowns for BABIES! :) That must have been scary for her to wake up and not see her mommy there!

Anonymous said...

She's SOOOOO cute!

About T said...

Hey Bec,

I guess you named BreaLynn "kind of" after me, middle name. I'll take that ;)

Chelle said...

Hey Becci! I found your blog link on Kendal's blog. I was just looking through your pictures, sad that your baby needed surgery! We almost had to do that with Zac, but luckily no one around here would perform the surgery and it corrected itself before we took him to Seattle. Hope all is well for your little family!