CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So we got our labtop today so I can FINALLY keep up on the blogging! Everything is busy crazy for us! Well, I guess you could say just for josh. He is going to school and work full time. We don't get to really see him much, which is hard, but he is working hard at making sure we are provided for and making it so we will have a good future. We always look forward to the weekends so we can spend time as a family. Saturdays josh only has to work like 3 hours so he does it early in the morning, then we have the rest of the day together. I can not wait until he is done with school, but we still have at least 5 years. It's so far in the future that it's hard to believe it'll ever be done. I can't picture BraeLynn being 5 right now so I think that's what makes it seem so far away. Oh well, we are hanging in there!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becci, I am so glad that you have such a wonderful husband! :) He is such a good guy and all love him and love having him in our family. It makes me so happy to hear how hard he works for you guys, it really IS hard, but it's going to be worth it someday. Hang in there! Come and see me more! ;) If you are in Blackfoot, anyways!

stacey said...

I hear you on the 5 year plan. It is a long road but in the end I bet we'll look back and wonder how it went by so fast and maybe miss these days. Braelynn is just getting cuter and cuter. Miss you!! :)