CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008



BraeLynn is starting to sit up so good now!!! We still have to make sure we are around her when she sits though cause she will tip over after awhile, but she's getting so much better and she can actually sit for quite awhile now. Oh and Becci got her hair cut and highlighted!!!! It's a HUGE change, but it was fun. Our friend Stephanie just graduated from beauty school and got a job at a salon but she needed to do a demo for them, so she asked if she could do highlights in my hair since ive never really done them before, so I got brave and did it, and she was just going to do a trim, but I figured where I was doing a big change, I might as well make a BIG change!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like just yesterday that we were sitting in the hospital with you holding that adorable, tiny little thing! She's growing up beautifully though and it's awesome to see her master these new skills! By the way, I don't think I told you but I think her laugh is soo cute! :) I love your hair!

Cris said...

hey i love your new hair cut! you look like a ott mama!! yow!!! haha but im thinking of getting mine cut...where does your friend work at?

Cris said...

ok so it just posted that saying that cris said that but its really me...Kendal..toddles!

Amanda said...

Becci you are so beautiful! I just love your hair. Braelynn is absolutley just like her mother... adorable Miss you :o)

Simon and Danielle said...

Hey Becci!!! SO FUN! It's so exciting to see what's going with you and your cute little family! I bet your parents are just so happy to have 5 beautiful grandbabies! you can check out simonanddanielle.blogspot.com to catch up on us too. I just got started, but it's a fun way to keep in touch! Love you! Danielle

Matt and Jeanette said...

Found YOU!!! Your family is wonderful!! I love the blog!! Goodness Becci- you are a mom! With a little girl! I bet you are the greatest little mom!! I am lovin seein your big smile!! Keep up the updates! I will be watching for the newest Braelynn trick!! Love you!