CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

cowgirl and cow
Grandma Adams and BraeLynn at the church for trick-o-treating

all the great grandbabies for grandma and grandpa Shipley, except for Kyler who we miss A LOT!!! There's baby madison, Bailey Monkey, Isaac dragon, BraeLynn cow, Kenadi ladybug, Kayson pumpkin, and baby Kambree kitty. We all went to my cousin Melissa's ward for tric-o-treating. I felt a little weird taking BraeLynn, cause obviously the candy was for me and josh. Next year will be better though cause then she will beable to walk and hold her own bag, and MAYBE say trick-o-treat. This year Josh had to miss Halloween cause he had to work, we missed him a lot, but there will be lots of Halloweens in the future!


Witches night out Wednesday before Halloween. Josh's cousin Lisa, Josh's stepmom Terri, Josh's little sister Amee, Becci, and Terri's daughter Marie. We went to Kmart and had a scavenger hunt, then went to Craigos to eat. It was a lot of fun!




BraeLynn helping her daddy carve a pumpkin, I think she wants to eat it :)




6 comments:

Kirsti said...

cute!! I love that your costumes go together:) so darling

AndreaandWill said...

and now I found you! Crazy!! You look GREAT! Your family is BEAUTIFUL! Where are you living now? It seems like yesterday when we were in high school and my little brother had the biggest crush on you! haha! I hope you're doing well! ♥ Andrea

stacey said...

Looks like you had fun the other night. I was trying to get Jacob to even just make a T sound when it was time to get candy (we went trick-or-treating downtown here in Ann Arbor), but even that didn't work. I've enjoyed his candy though, so I don't feel too bad. Next year we'll have it down a little bit better, but he still won't be able to eat it if I can help it. :)

Amanda said...

Oh what fun! You both look so adorable and I love the witch's night out. Great Idea. We miss you :o)

Anonymous said...

I love her picture of carving pumpkins! Soo Cute!

beadify said...

What a cute little cow you have! :) We are in AZ- Daniel teaches seminary in Mesa. It got down to 80 today. Everyone was freezing! It felt so good to us, we actually turned the AC off for a day!:)