CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Josh







Josh turned the big 24 on thursday November 6. He had classes that day, but got work off. We went to dinner and then he thought we were going to a movie at 6:30, but we had a small suprise party for him with just some people in our ward and my parents. Then we went to the movie The Express, which was really good. It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, Josh! :) Holy cow, I didn't realize that Josh was older than me by three days! :o I guess since he married my younger cousin I've just always thought of him as younger! That's embarrassing! Hope it was a fun day!

stacey said...

That is a great family picture of you three. Sounds like a fun day! Miss you guys!