CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008




BraeLynn is at the stage now where she has to be in the same room as I am (or whoever is watching her). So while getting ready in the mornings, she gets to hang out in the sink while I do my hair and makeup, it's the safest spot for her in the bathroom, that way she's not grabbing everything or tipping over. She seems to be ok with it, although she is getting a little long for her spot! :)

4 comments:

Matt and Jeanette said...

Love it! What a cutie! I'll have to remember that trick! Its been so great to see your updates!! You guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture, she is such a little doll. We love her so much! :)

Alissa and baby Brody said...

She is soo cute! She looks really grown up too. sorry it took me so long to comment you back, Brody keeps me pretty busy. I know what you mean about rushing them out of there newborn stage, I find myself doing the same thing with Brody. I just need to enjoy the stage that we're in right now. 5pounds 6 ounces is so tiny! Brody was 9 pounds 8 ounces when he was born...yea hes a little monster. He just turned 2 months on the first and hes already 15 pounds. your little girl is so adorable though, isnt it fun to watch them change and grow. My family is doing really good, Anya's at school in Rexburg and everyone else is still here. Are you going to byu-i? Hows everyone in your family doing?

Nikki and Devin said...

That's awesome I put Kenadi and Kayson in the bath.