



Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year! We all got together at grandma and grandpa Shipley's and had thanksgiving/Christmas. Our grandparents are thinking about going south for Christmas, so they wanted to make sure they had Christmas with us. It was fun. BraeLynn was able to try pie, I was thinking ok one bite won't hurt, but what I didn't know is that lots of people decided to give her one try of pie. Well, a couple hours later, we had an EXPLOSION! I am so glad that my Aunt Debbie got her a new outfit for her Christmas present, or else she would have been going around in just a diaper. Debbie also took a family picture of us, and BraeLynn is half smiling. It was fun to be with family. There's a picture of my nephew Kayson, Nikki's oldest. He's mine and Josh's buddy! We love him and miss him. They live in Twin Falls now, which is only 2 hours away and we get to see him at least once a month, but I used to see him everyday! BraeLynn LOVES him too! She will sit and "talk" to Kayson for a long time and needs no warming up to him at all like she does everyone else! Well we had a great Thanksgiving and were glad to spend it with all our family. The only ones that weren't there were Chris, Rachel, and little Kyler! We really miss them a lot now that they live in Washington. We are really looking forward to Christmas because they will be coming down shortly after!
Oh yeah and the next day we had thanksgiving with Josh's family! TWO THANKSGIVINGS! We were stuffed!!!!
2 comments:
Becci your hair is so cute! Thanks for the message on facebook! We'll be home in February, and we're so excited! I hope you guys will be able to work us into your schedule! :) It'd be so awesome to see you and this new addition to your family! You guys look wonderful! Love you!
Your family is adorable. I love your shirt too, very cute. It sounds like you had fun for Thanksgiving. Thats so funny about Brody and BraeLynn weighing pretty much the same and being 6 months apart in age. Brody is a monster though. Anya and Kendal go to lunch once a week, I cant remember if its a specific day or just whenever, but you should go with them one time. Anya is loving it down there. We went and visited her for Halloween, it was alot of fun, Buy-I is a nice school. Is your sister going to school there or has she already graduated, I cant remember but I think she was older.
Post a Comment