CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Tag

TAG!!!

I...
I am a mommy
I know that God lives
I want BraeLynn to grow healthy and strong
I have many blessings in my life
I wish Josh was done with school
I miss Josh and can't wait to spend more time with him after this semester
I fear spiders
I feel happiest when I am making good choices and reading my scriptures
I hear the upstairs dishwasher going and BraeLynn sighing in her sleep
I smell my festive Christmas candle
I crave swedish fish but refuse to give in!
I search my apartment for Brae's binky a lot
I wonder when BraeLynn will quit being grouchy from her first tooth coming in
I regret not sharing my testimony more.
I love my family and friends.
I care if people are feeling sad
I always want my family near me
I am not as selfish as I was before I had BraeLynn
I believe people are born good
I dance with Josh in the kitchen or wherever!
I sing to BraeLynn silly songs that I make up as I go
I don't like scary movies anymore like I used to
I fight the urge to go get some candy
I write in my journal
I lose to Josh when we wrestle
I win bets with Josh ALL the time :)
I never take out the trash, that's Josh's job
I listen to Christmas music all day.
I can always be better
I need Josh and BraeLynn
I am a good person

I tag... Aunt Debbie, Kyli, Danielle, and Jeanette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you how pretty your tree is! (Or is that your mom's?) Well, anyways I like it!