CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BraeLynn and Friend




During the week I watch a 6 and a half month old girl named Ada. BraeLynn and her have become quite good friends. They like to steal eachothers binkies and crawl over eachother, it's quite entertaining to watch!

5 comments:

Holly Erhard said...

Oh my gosh she is sooo cute! I can't believe josh could even have children that cute! hehe! (just kiddin) But seriously she is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you were watching a baby!? That's great, they look so cute together.

Debbie said...

Hey, we match on our back grounds, I guess we both have great taste! That Braelynn is sure a cutie! We are both babysitting, huh? Such fun, I love it anyways1

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Haha this is too cute. Arent baby friends sooo cute. Its fun to watch them play together. And yes my Dad did become a totaly softy as soon as he laid eyes on my little Brody! Men are too cute with babys.

Anonymous said...

Braelynn is soo cute when she smiles! I love her.