BraeLynn decided to get into mommy's makeup. She has lots of fun with it. The first picture is the end result. One of my eyeshadows broke and was just crumbs and she opened it, and it made a big mess! It's a lot worse than it shows in the picture. If I would have kept the video going for 30 more seconds we would have caught the incident of video. Brae is doing really well. She will be 10 months on the 11th (so like 5 days) she is crawling (normal and army style) all over the place. I was worried though that she would never learn to normal crawl cause she was doing the army thing for like 2 months, but she finally learned! She is pulling herself up and walking around all the funiture! She loves it! I can't believe how fast time flies by! We both love our baby girl so much
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I knew it would be soon!!! She is so cute, don't you just love buying new make up??
Ha Ha!! How cute. Looks like she had fun!
She is too cute! It is hard to stay or get mad at them for too long huh? How are they going to learn if they don't have a chance to explore a little :o)
Very Cute! She's starting out young!
Post a Comment