CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

So for Valentine's Day, Nikki, Devin, Josh, and I were in Nampa visiting friends Kyli and Garrett. We went out to My Thai for dinner saturday night then to Kyli's parents for ice cream. It was a lot of fun. REALLY EXPENSIVE, but good food, but not really worth the price. It was fun to dress nice and go out though. We laughed a lot. Earlier during the week Josh and I went to outback to eat then to the hotsprings to relax and get out on our own to celebrate V-day since we would have BraeLynn with us Saturday night. She loved going out with mommy and daddy though and had a great time! She was laughing and playing peek-a-boo with the napkin. It was a great Valentines day. Look through the next two posts for pictures of our great time at My Thai!!!

Our Family after dinner!


Nikki eating her cashew chicken with chop sticks! She thinks she's a pro, but it took awhile for us to get a picture where it looked like she was experienced at using them.


Nikki, Devin, and sweet little Kambree Rene


Kyli!! This is a funny picture because I was going to take a picture and she didn't want me to and when the flash started going she hurried to make a pose and look cute, but didn't realize there was 2 flashes and she was laughing about how she went from being "No Picture" to a hurried pose, when the 2nd flash went off and that's the picture we got. It was really funny, but one of those got to be there moments. We have a lot of those Ky and I!


BraeLynn with her napkin she had lots of fun with!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! :) I can't believe how much Kambree has changed in the last month and a half since I saw her! I wish Nikki would update her blog... ;) HINT HINT.

Alissa and baby Brody said...

These pictures are so cute, you look so pretty in them! It looks like you all had alot of fun. Stuart Smith, I think that you still lived here when he was home, he was in the ward.

Amanda said...

What Fun! It is nice to get together and just have a good laugh. Nikki, Devin and Kambree are so cute. Of course little Braelynn is adorable. you have a sweet little family. We hope you are doing great. It made me a little anxious to hear you were in Boise.so close but still a little too far from poppin over here. miss you guys. You are just beautiful inside and out Becci :o)

Anonymous said...

Everybody looks like they had fun!