We are the Wilding Family. We have 2 BEAUTIFUL daughters, BraeLynn who will be 3 in April, and Lily who turned 1 in December. Josh graduated college in Exercise Science in December and I graduate in July. After my graduation, I am going to get my personal trainer certification. We are waiting to get into PA school, and are enjoying our time together with our family.
She is such a cutie! I love her little baby laugh, im going to be so sad when Brodys baby laugh is gone, it is just about the sweetest thing. She does seem to love her rubber duckies!
chris actually saw this before me and didn't even tell me to get on and see how cute it was. i like her laugh. how easy they are entertained. they need more the older they get. =)
5 comments:
She is such a cutie! I love her little baby laugh, im going to be so sad when Brodys baby laugh is gone, it is just about the sweetest thing. She does seem to love her rubber duckies!
Awww.. how cute! Bailey liked watching her laugh.
chris actually saw this before me and didn't even tell me to get on and see how cute it was. i like her laugh. how easy they are entertained. they need more the older they get. =)
So when we get together we need to record all the grand babies in the bath!
CUTE!
Post a Comment