'8' Favorite TV shows...
1. Biggest Loser
2. The Bachelor/The Bachelorette
3. What Not To Wear
4. American Idol
5. Home Improvemnt
6.Friends
7. Oprah
8. I really can't think of any more, Biggest loser and the bachelor are really the only shows I watch consistently, I like to listen to music during the day instead, but I guess if I decide to watch TV I watch the disney channel cause there's not too much crap on that! My favorite of those are probably hannah montana and wizards of waverly place... haha I know they are corny, but they're ok once you can look past the corniness!
'8' Things I did Yesterday...
1.Stayed home
2. Took care of sick BraeLynn and myself
3. switched Brae's naps from 2 to just one
4. I actually felt good enough to unload the dishwasher and load it back up
5. Met with some friends, whose almost 3 month old I will watch for 2 weeks
6. Read children of the Promise
7. Actually felt good enough to get ready!
8. I actually made dinner for josh! First time this week, since I have been soo sick!
'8' Things I am looking forward to...
1. SUMMER!!! Getting outside!!!!!!!!!!!! Which will probably get rid of the winter blues!!
2. Our family reunion in July
3. BraeLynn's first birthday
4. Going to California in May for Ben's wedding!
5. Moving into our new place!
6. to FINALLY not be all stuffed up anymore
7. Our 2nd anniversary!!
8. Taking Brae swimming in her new swimming suit!
'8' Favorite Restaurants...
1. Olive Garden
2. Hong Kong
3. Craigos
4. Hard Hat
5. Garcia's
6. Subway
7. Taco Time
8. Arbys
'8' Things on My Wish List....
1. A Vacation
2. Shopping Spree
3. our own house! Not having to pay rent
4. SUV
5. new bedroom set
6. spa treatment
7. Josh to be done with school
8. A trip to France with my hubby
'8' people I tag.. If you want to
1.Alissa 2. Amanda 3. Kendal 4. Danielle 5. Stacey 6. Jeanette 7. Julia 8. Melissa W.

2 comments:
Becci,
Are you prego???
The sickness sounds like it may be tired and sick= pregnant!
I love you looking forward to list..and i deffenetly agree with the warm weather one. Im so excited to do this tag! You might need to give me a few days though, but ill get it done.
Post a Comment