CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BraeLynn's first time eating spaghetti!!

So I think this is hilarious! She LOVED spaghetti! At first she was trying to use her fork, but then she threw it on the ground and would just grab it and shove as much as she could in her mouth at once and before she even started chewing that mouth full she would shove more in her mouth. She made such a big mess, but she really really enjoyed it! I think it might be her new favorite food. After every bite she would make the sound mmmm and then shove some more in her mouth and when I say shove, I mean SHOVE!! I really should have taken a video of it! We love our baby girl!

2 comments:

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Haha oh boy, spaghetti and a baby deffenetly equals a big mess!!

Sheramie and Jessica said...

She's so cute! When can you get together to make bows? (not like Madison's hair will hold them yet) but I keep thinking about calling and asking when you can! Hope you are having a nice summer!