CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update: Pregnancy, Walking, Surgery, and Camping

Since I last did a post a lot has happened!!! We'll post the pictures in order of event:


Yes it's true baby number two is on the way!!! I am 9 and a half weeks along! I was told that with your second one you show a lot sooner than with your first, but I didn't realize that meant 8 or 9 weeks!!!! People knew I was pregnant about 12 weeks with BraeLynn (I have a short torso) so I shouldn't have been so suprised when it was 8 weeks and started to show! I won't post pictures of that yet, I don't feel pregnant cute, just fat!!


BraeLynn started walking 2 weeks after she turned one. She is just a cruising everywhere and tries really hard to run, which leads to her face planted on the ground, but she does really good now! I would post a video, but it takes FOREVER for one to load on this thing. The picture is of her cousins walking with her, but really she can do it all by herself, they just like to help!


BraeLynn had to have a little ear surgery to get tubes in her ear. She has had non stop ear infections since she was about 5 months old, and finally they decided to put tubes in her ears, and man does it make a huge difference! She goes to sleep much better because the pressure is off her ears and she is no longer grabbing or banging or ears!



We went camping over Memorial day weekend. Friday I got the urge to camp and so very last minute we decided to go for two nights! BraeLynn had a BLAST! She is a major camping girl. She loved getting dirty and roaming around. She loves being outside, so she had a blast! We can't wait to go camping more this summer. We got camping gear from my parents for Christmas, so we can now just pack up and go any time we want!

I am now babysitting 2 other kids. One little boy, Lucas, is 6 months old and then there's a 16 month old girl, Madie. It pays the bills for us. Josh now works only 3 days a month, 15 hours a month total, so that he can just focus on school. he is doing so well in his classes. For his anatomy and physiology class he has gotten a 95 on one test, and a 97 on the other and 100 on all his quizes. We may be poor, but it will definitely be worth it in the long run!

Well that's the update on the Wildings! Busy but extremely happy!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Becci, It will definitely pay off in the long run. Glad you guys are doing well!

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!! I am so excited for you! I cant wait till you post some pictures of you, and I find it very hard to believe you look anything close to fat, your way to cute.

Matt and Jeanette said...

That is SO exciting Becci!! Congrats to all four of you!! Is it wild to think you will have a family of four after this little one? Goodness, after going through the first trimester I have A LOT more sympathy for moms who have babies and still make it through another pregnancy- you are awesome!! Sounds like the rest of life is going well! Braelynn walking, camping on a whim, and a successful surgery. Its life- and life is good!

Anonymous said...

Weird, I just tried to leave a comment but it didn't work! Anyways, we missed you last weekend! Hopefully you, Nikki, Rachel and Kari can come next year! And anyone else who wants to. It's good to hear how well Josh is doing in school, I'm glad things are working out for you guys! We miss you all!

Kari said...

Congrats on #2 Becci. Wait till you have your 4th. I swear you show the day after conception!!!

stacey said...

congrats again! It was fun to talk to you on the phone a couple weeks ago. Glad we got the birthday/baptism day sorted out... :) hehe

Congrats to Josh on his excellence in school. It really will pay off in the long run, and even though we've only been married (almost) 4 years now, those days when we were both trying to finish up school were hard but oh so memorable. Now it's just Jeff and we have 3-4 more years, but it is quite the adventure.

Nick and Melissa said...

That is way cool that you are pregnant. I am happy for you. When is your due date. I can't wait to see more pictures of your pregnancy.

Julia said...

Sounds like you guys have been having fun! Congratulations on the pregnancy! That is so exciting! When are you due?

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Congrats on the new baby! We should have the girls go to the splash park together! So are you still going to be able to wach Madison come Fall?-let us know! Thanks Becci! Congrats again to all of you!