Thursday, April 16, 2009
Happy Birthday to BraeLynn!!!!
BraeLynn's Birthday was the day before easter, I can't believe my baby girl is one year old now!! It's soooo crazy how fast time really flys! It was a really good day. Here are some pictures of her cake, eating her cake and opening presents! We had a lunch, then did cake and ice cream, then gifts. She didn't like that everyone was watching her while eating her cake, so she was shy and needed mommy to hold her while daddy held then cake, then she really ate it. She loved all her new toys and clothes though! Thanks everyone who came! Oh and Thanks Bailey for helping her open gifts!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad she had a great birthday! You'll be busy the years her birthday falls on Easter! :) And since I can see part of Erin in one of these pictures, I know that I really can trust that she attended the party. Not that I was doubting it, but if someone were doubting, there's the proof! :) Love & miss you.
Time really does go by too fast.
Post a Comment