CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

IT"S A GIRL!

We just found out that we are having a GIRL!!! We are so excited to have another little girl. We thought it would be fun to have a boy, one of each, but where they are so close in age, it is going to be so fun for them to have each other. I picture lots of barbie and doll playing together, and maybe that's because I was such a girlie little girl! The picture of the ultra sound is of between her legs and the 3 lines there (which you can't see very well) determines it's a girl and the fact that there's nothing else there :) Below that is a picture of me, exactly 20 weeks pregnant, the day we found out it's a girl! And in the corner you can see BraeLynn with no clothes cause she's about to get in the bath.


6 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations!!!! It will be so much fun to have another little girl around! They will be the best of friends!

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Congrats! You look great. We need to get together soon to talk about fall. It'll prob be around 20 hours a week. Sheramie just started working, so as soon as his schedule gets set we need to come play. (I still need to learn how to make those cute bows) :) Congrats again!

Kirsti said...

how cute are you? and congrats on the girl baby!! I'd love to make you a nursing cover! My friend is sending me a pattern and you can pick fabric from one of my websites: http://www.bowbabybowtique.com/category_163/Newborn-Essentials.htm
just scroll down to the fabric chart. These are just some choices. I can do it in 1,3,5,6, or 9 and can get others if you are looking for a certain color scheme or design. Do you want me email me and we can send messages there?
kirsti.clark@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

no my hair isn't lighter, i think it's just the picture. i actually had red and dark brown put in it in the beginning of july. so when i have it pulled back the brown looks black. and when it's down it blends better.

Matt and Jeanette said...

HOORAY!! Another little girl! Wow, two little babies- thats awesome Becci! I am so excited for you! You are a beauty when you are pregnant...and when you aren't!! :) Hope things are going great! Love you

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Oh you are just so adorable! You have the cutest little tummy. I am so excited for you that it is a girl too! BraeLynn will probiboly love having a little sister to play with!