CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

31 weeks Pregnant!


Ok so here is the latest pregnant picture. I don't really post many of these cause the pounds are packing with this one, but maybe this means I won't have a 5 pound baby this time around. With BraeLynn I only gained a total of 15 pounds and so far it's about 23 with this one, so I guess it's still average just a lot more than with Brae. Things are going really well, all though I am extremely uncomfortable. I never really got uncomfortable with my last pregnancy, and I wondered what pregnant people always complained about. With this one already though I can't stand to sit very long, I have to be leaned back and it hurts to bend over at all, and there's still 9 more weeks of growing to do!!!! I'm also noticing a little swelling in my feet which I NEVER got with Brae. I do feel this little baby move A LOT more though than BraeLynn which I love, but also makes the uncomfort thing worse, but I'll take it knowing my baby is strong and healthy!

7 comments:

Eyre Family said...

Good luck with the next 9 weeks, hopefully you can stay healthy and stuff. You look cute too!

Nikki and Devin said...

Very cute pic! I hope I'm as cute next time.

Amanda said...

oh Becky, you are too adorable. I hate to say it but every pregnancy just gets a little bit harder. But you can do it! Since your feet are swollen you now have an excuse to prop your feet up and let hubby rub them for you!

Matt and Jeanette said...

You look fabulous! And 23 pounds is just fine for 31 weeks pregnant!! Wow, can you believe that its already the last ten weeks! Sheish, girl, you are going to have two little ones!! How exciting!

I am not sure if you got added to the blog list- shoot me your email and I'll add you! (jeanettezeyer@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Very cute. And what's up with nikki's comment about next time? Doesn't she have enough for now? =) lol Yah i guess i don't remember you really being prego with Brae, maybe b/c she was so small. You look like a real pregnant lady now...and very cute still. They say gain 25-35lbs if your weight is normal, if you weigh more than avg, gain less weight and vice versa. So i think you are just dandy.

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

Long time no see! It me Marilyn your old roomie! You are so cute pregnant! I am jealous! Just thought I would say hi and see how things were going!

Max and Sarah said...

Becci-you are soo pretty! I'm glad you are doing well and you won't be uncomfortable for too much longer! Congratulations again!