This year for Halloween BraeLynn went as a clown. We found a really cute outfit that was on clearence from 30 dollars to 7 dollars so I just had to get it. We went to a chille and pie feast with Josh's parents at their church at 3 and after they did a trunk or treat, then sadly I had to drop Josh off at work for month end (last day of work at melaueca for Josh yippe!) so I took a trip to Blackfoot and went trunk or treating at my cousin melissa's ward (Thanks for inviting us Miss!) and then went and saw the grandparents for a short little while. It was a fun day and BraeLynn caught onto the whole trick or treat thing really fast. Her trick or treat sounds like tootoo tee. She learned all she had to do is hold her bucket up to the people and she got candy, and a few times she would look and and go "WOW!"

BraeLynn all dressed up

BraeLynn with her little Pumpkin. She loves Pumkins. She calls them popo and gets very excited every time she sees them

BraeLynn with my cousin Melissa's daughter Bailey. She was the cutest Tinker Bell I have ever seen! She was a little cold too, but she was a trooper!
7 comments:
That is the cutest clown costume ever!! Don't you just love good deals?! Mark and I were both clowns, but he was a scary clown and my make up turned out WAY bad so it didn't last long. Titus was a puppy! We lost our camera in the move somewhere, though, so there are no pictures of Titus' first Halloween!
"Tootoo tee", that is SO cute. :) I'm glad you came down, too!
I think she's the cutest clown ever!!1
TOOTOO TEE! LOL! She is so funny! I love her and miss her so much!
fun halloween pictures! Love them. BraeLynn sure is a cutie pie!
I love that picture of you in your preggo post by the way. You are so cute pregnant!!
Sorry you are uncomfortable. I bet you can't wait for her to get here!!
Oh, I meant to ask you- do you want the top strap and outside pocket of the nursing cover to be the dark brown and dots fabric? or the whole thing to be the light blue with vines?
they are both so darling. good job on the costume. it was windy here. our trunk or treat was 2 weeks before, so i missed it, being in the hospital and all. oh well. i got the best halloween gift. =)
I can't believe you will have two kiddos in just a month and a half!! That is so great!
BraeLynn makes a great clown!! Such a cute little girl! Isn't life great!
Can you believe it is already (almost) the Holidays? Wow! That came fast!! I bet time starts to really move fast with two kids!! Good Luck in these last few weeks! You are great- and I am so glad we are friends.
Post a Comment