CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy 4th of July!! We had a fun day. We went to Josh's parent's ward for breakfast, watched the parade in Rexburg, then went to my parent's house for BBQ and then went to Fremont park where we played volleyball and hung out and then watched the fireworks. It was a fun day, but toward the end of the day BraeLynn started forming pink eye, so that wasn't as fun, she was still happy and excited about the fireworks. Lily fell asleep in her carseat at about 7:30 and stayed asleep, which was nice. Josh had to leave and be to work by 7:00, I hate that he works EVERY weekend nights. Nikki was trying to convince him to just tell his work that she got in a car wreck and that I was in the hospital with her so he had to stay with the kids, but he wasn't willing to tell a lie like that. haha Most people would just say to say that you are sick, but Josh's work made him go to work even when he had strep throat and another time when he had the stomach flu and was puking. Yeah and works with the elderly as a CNA, but if you can't find someone to work for you, you have to go in no matter what. It doesn't seem right to me, but thankfully he won't be at this job forever, that's what I keep telling myself.


My girls in their festive outfits


BraeLynn, I don't know what she is doing with her hands

Nikki and Kambree watching the fireworks


BraeLynn thought the fireworks were pretty. She kept saying, "Pretty mommy"



You can kinda see her swollen eyes in this picture. My the morning, they were completly closed shut, and she woke up crying, "Mommy my eyes, my eyes" and pulling at them. It was really sad, and we were able to get them cleaned enough she was able to open them at least enough to see. We took her to the doctor today and they gave her drops and they already look so much better.

3 comments:

Kendal said...

poor little thing. we never made it to the show. I didn't want to wake Elliott and then have an angry baby. But it looks like your day was packed with fun stuff...I'm excited for Elliott to be a little older and enjoy things.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that Josh had to work.
:( That ruins your holiday!! So whatever happened with his interview at Mountainview? Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute little patriots!