So it has been like six months since I have posted! I know, slacking. I have been so busy with school and moving and everything that I just couldn't find the time, or I just didn't make time for it. This semester I am not babysitting and my classes are way easier than last, so I have a lot more free time.
An update on us: We moved into my parent's basement until we find out if Josh gets into PA school (which we will hear back for sure no later than the end of March). He called and emailed them and they said that his name was going in review again at the end of January and that there was still half the spots open, so we are crossing our fingers he gets in. We have been doing a lot of fasting and praying, so we know that whatever happens is how it is suppose to be.
Josh has a really good job right now to hold us over until he goes back to school as a PSR worker. He works with troubled kids, and he absolutely loves it. He is also a phlyibodomist in pocatello, but he just put his two weeks notice in because his PSR job is just about full time, and he took on two jobs until the PSR job went full time. He only needs one more client to be full time, and they are already getting one lined up, so hopefully by next week he will be.
So, Josh graduated in December, we moved, Lily is now about 14 months and still not walking (she will take about 8 steps and be done. People say she is about to take off, but she's been at this point for a month!!!) and BraeLynn is my sweetie that keeps getting hurt. She cut the very outside of her eye when she tripped in the parking lot, and last night she tripped and her head slammed into the chair and she now has a big cut above the black eye! I promise, I do not abuse my child! She's a tough little girl who handles pain well, so she only cried for like a minute, which is a lot for her when she gets hurt, so I know she really was.
So sorry there is no pictures with the update, I will try to do better at this. Especially if we are moving away to Arkansas, I really need to do better.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Becci! So umm this might be weird, but I occasionally glance at your blog, because I see it on Julia's blog list. This is Hillary, you moved into our basement apt. a couple years ago. Anyway, I noticed that you commented about Arkansas. My husband and I are here in Arkansas attending the PA program at Harding University. I'm assuming that is the school you meant in Arkansas?! I just wanted to let you know that if you have any questions, apt. advice, info on the ward here, or anything just let me know. My email is hillaryanng@yahoo.com or you can look me up on facebook. Good luck with the process to get accepted, it's a long wait to find out, but totally worth it!
Post a Comment