CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

On Valentine's day my sister was in town and we met up with my cousin Melissa and her family at my grandparent's house. We exchanged valentines and frosted sugar cookies. Well I should say the kids each did about 2 then I am pretty sure it was Melissa who frosted the rest. :) It was a very fun day for the kids and I think grandma and grandpa loved having us there, but probably ready for their quiet house back when we left :)


my cute grandpa posing for a picture. Love him!!!


Bailey and Kenadi, what sweeties



my awesome grandma getting the cookies ready!


BraeLynn with her valentine




my Lily bugs!



For Valentine's Day, Josh and I went out to eat at Buddy's Italian Restraunt on Saturday and did some shopping. It was a fun day and it was great to go out with just Josh and I cause we hadn't been able to for a couple months. We are hoping to start up our weekly date nights again. For Valentine's day Josh got me an Ultimate day spa package! I am soo soo excited to use it. It will include an hour full body massage, a full facial, a full manicure, and a full pedicure! I CAN'T wait! I could never justify spending money on myself for something like that, so it's nice when your husband suprises you with it on special occassions. My gift to him (new shoes and 2 Boise State hats) seem so small compared to his, but he really liked them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looked like so much fun! Those pics are so cute. I miss everyone so much. Thanks for sharing your joy!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, who is matt and jeanette?