CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

WE MOVED!!!!

So we moved into a town home in Ammon and we LOVE it!! People have been asking me to post pictures, so here they are and just a caution, there are like 20!!! Our place is 1300 square feet (not including the garage or the huge storage place we have underneath the house). 1300 might not seem much, but after living in about 800 square feet for 4 years it's HUGE!! haha


The front of our house. As you can tell we have a GARAGE!!!! I LOVE it!! I never not want to have a garage again! Oh and there's BraeLynn peaking out the front door wondering what I am doing and asking for help to pull her pants up :) silly girl


Our entry way. And at first I didn't like the color on the wall, but after I got my stuff up I do like it.



The hall, ok so I took pictures of like everything



Our downstairs bathroom


Our living room. Hopefully soon instead of the boxy TV daddy will have a nicer TV :)

Dining area


Our kitchen with TONS of cabinets, you can't see them all.


YES!!! we have a washer and dryer! I feel so grown up! As much as we appreciate Jessica and Sheramie Tinsley for letting us do our laundry at their place for so long, it's sooooo nice having our own and not having to carry it to someone else's house.


The girls bathroom. Yes they have their own bathroom and at first I thought it was kinda weird, but now I LOVE it!! I love that they have their own space for their stuff and not mixed in with mommy and daddy's! (It needs some decorating which we will get to eventually)


The girl's room. Eventually my cousin's wife Mandi will make some vinyl with Lily's name and we will put it over her crib
The Girls room. BraeLynn's bed and above the window I am having Mandi make a cute sisters saying in Vinyl and BraeLynn's name will go next to her bed too.


Our big walk in closet. It even has room for our dresser!!




Our master bathroom. You can't see it, but I have a big soaker tub, I LOVE it!!! It even has a head rest.


Our master bedroom. As you can tell it's very boring. Someday I will have it all decorated super romantic and nice, but for now, it's the last thing I worry about. You cant really tell but it's actually a very large room with tray like ceilings.


Our big fenced in yard! This is our favorite part of the house. Here is BraeLynn helping daddy clean it up. We have big plans for this: BBQs, swingset, firepit, patio furniture, flowers. Can't wait for it all to be done. As soon as we get it all done I'll post pictures of it.


So for a little more of an update on us: Josh is a PSR worker and loves it. He works with kids who are in trouble and he is really good at it too. We didn't get into PA school this year (he got put on the alternate list and is number 21, so 20 people would have to decline their acceptance for him to get in), but we aren't giving up. He will start reapplying in a couple months and re take his GRE test. We feel we have a good chance of getting in next year, especially at Harding where he got put on the alternate list. I am still going to school online and getting burnt out from it. Only a couple more weeks then the semester will be over then I will only have 1 more left!!! I can't wait to be done!

4 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Sounds very exciting! I'm sure ya'll will be able to go to PA school next year, and for now, you have a great job and great house to live with!
Our apartment is a flat, but we love being on the second floor with a balcony and 1300 square feet! I didn't even know how to get my cleaning schedule down when we first moved from 700 square feet!!! I felt the same about the bathroom (we have three and one is in Caleb's room), but now I LOVE not sharing with a little one! He loves it too! :) Glad you are doing well and loving Ammon.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is such a bummer he didnt get accpeted. But atleast you thought ahead about your move and you have a nice place to live in the meantime. I love your townhouse. Still jealous...still have to wait. But what's another few months right? Can't wait to see ya. This just means you guys have more time to save up money when you move. :) Always a silver lining.

shaunawolfe said...

How exciting! I love your new house- it's so nice to have new rooms to decorate and design. Congrats on the new job and place!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-tanda-kamu-siap-menikah-usia-muda-bukan-halangan/